Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fabric Postcard Recipients

I received overwhelmingly beautiful comments for my postcards.  Some were very touching stories.  So much so that I cannot resist wanting to make some very special cards.  And, surprisingly I found that I would love to make a card for everyone who would like one.  At this point that is not an impossible labor of love.  But for now,

My newest fabric postcard recipients are:

Tweet Bird will be mailed to Doris


and
Butterfly Post will be mailed to Terry

I just love that so many of you are so willing to help feed my addiction.  For a time now I will not lack for recipients, so I don't need to fret over making too many cards with no one to send them to...hooray for me!

Doris has reminded me that I challenged myself to make pillows and I'm now falling behind on that!  A few other works in progress going, but I'm always trying to sneak in a little break to make a postcard, so I'll have another offering soon.

Thank you all SO MUCH for your kind and wonderful words!
Annie


16 comments:

Grit said...

Die sind ja bezaubernd.
Liebe Grüße Grit

sheila 77 said...

Oh, lucky Doris and Terry. Annie, I hope you have many happy days making these glorious postcards. There can't be many people who would not love one of these unique works of art.

L.O. said...

Your postcards are adorable! I have made a few fabric postcards myself, but nothing like yours. I can't wait to see what you make next. Take care.

Katherine said...

Your postcards are so gorgeous, Annie. How sweet you are to be sharing them! I'm sure they will be treasured in their new homes.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

I'm so excited to have won your beautiful butterfly post card Annie...even posted about it..(hope you don't mind that I 'borrowed' your pic) Thanks so much again!!!

Mrs.Pickles said...

wow lovelyfabric postcards!!

carol said...

How nice that you are sharing your talents with those who love you (like ME!) Hint....hint!!!!

Rachel said...

SO awesome! Congrats girls!

Snoodles said...

Congratulations to Doris and to Terry! Newest members of the Annie postcard fan club! LOL
You are so sweet to give of yourself and your talents, Annie! I love to stop by here and see what you are up to! :)

Carol said...

These are sew much fun, I can't imagine getting tired of them and not wanting to receive them any more!

Cliodana said...

those are so beautiful! lucky woman! Try make pillow for you, you have to make YOU happy sometimes. Wonderful week end to you

Michele said...

Congrats Doris & Terry. I'm sure they will be well loved.

Beezus said...

I woulda signed up, but I don't like to be greedy, since you already sent me one. But if you ever run out of folks to feed your addiction, I'm still hanging out in Nashville. ;)

Carla said...

Love your cards. I need to get back to making fabric postcards but I don't think they're as cute as yours.
found your blog via ILUVMYBUGS.
I'll coming back to read more.
Thanks for sharing

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Lovely - so amazing! The bird one is my fav! How about a tutorial!!???

bohemiannie! art said...

How totally cool that you offered a post card to anyone who wanted one! I'd love one myself...if you're still willing. Hope, hope! I did this a couple months ago with fabric bookmarks and when my son-in-law went to the States last week...he took my mail with him. Postage is ridiculously prohibitive from Colombia and most mail doesn't reach us but if you'd like a bookmark...let me know and I'll be in the States in September and can mail it then. I've mentioned -on flickr i think - how wonderful i think these postcards are and i'm glad to have taken another look on your blog!