I keep trying to make watercolors work for me. When something happens that I like, I'm always shocked and pleased. I did these envelopes and card fronts with Tombow markers and water.
When I tried to recreate the same look, of course it didn't work. That is not always a bad thing. But this envelope below and card really needed some help. I pulled out my neocolors to fix both. I forgot to take a photo of the fixed envelope. This one isn't totally lacking, but it was much brighter when it was mailed.
The marker watercolors were really lacking on the card, but the neocolors blended well.
I did the brush lettering with the Tombow markers. They were reviewed on amazon that their brush tips hold up well. I don't find that to be true, so I'm pretty disappointed on that point. With some practicing and writing the envelopes with black, then a bit more practicing play, the tip on the black marker is done. I need to work on how not to let that happen.
Wishing everyone a good mail day.