Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Calendar Journal and a Gift

There isn’t much arts and crafts going on over here these days, but I still keep my calendar journals.  July is complete.


August is in the happening stages.


This paper did all the designing work for me.

I wrapped a very tiny gift.  I didn’t measure it, but it’s in the neighborhood of the size of a credit card and an inch deep.  That’s pretty much all I’ve done creatively.


I’m putting as many miles on this new bike as I can.  112 miles to date in less than a month’s time.  It would be more if it weren’t so humid out this past month.


I’m not looking forward to the coming cold weather.  I hate it when biking weather comes to an end.  I’m planning on enjoying what’s left of it.

Have a great August!


8 comments:

Renee said...

The bike riding!!!!!!!! I’m so impressed. I love the flowers and the white lines next to them. I am VERY curious about the new job. Congratulations!

jenclair said...

I adore your calendars! I tried keeping my own because I love yours, but that didn't turn out so well. Looking at yours will have to keep me happy. :) Congrats on your biking accomplishments, Annie. Such a gorgeous new bike!

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

That looks like a nice place to bike ride near the water. Good for you Annie!

sheila 77 said...

July is a pretty month and you seem to have had a fun July. I like the way you "write" the month in a different way each month. You'll have to remind me - do you buy the sheets with the numbers on and then you decorate them? Do they have any colour to start with? You've added a bike, I see. August is unusual, it looks like an old painted wall, painted in distress colours. Did it come like that?
A new bike must be marvellous, it looks good beside the water.
That's a clever wrapping with the tag and coloured string and lace. What a good idea.

Kay Wallace said...

Love your calendar/journal pages, Annie! At the end of most months, I realize it is gone and I have no idea what I accomplished--if anything! Nicely done. Congrats on the new bike!

Ruth said...

I look forward to your calendar posts and you never disappoint. I love your new bike and I am very impressed by all the miles you are riding. I wish you well in your new job.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love reading your calendars. What a busy month you had. How is the new job going? Wow, you put 15 miles on your bike! Keep up the good work.

Carol Swift said...

Your calendars are always amazing! I haven't ridden a bike in so long, but that's a pretty one to be peddling around on.