Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I can't believe I'm a Blogger now!

In the end, do we all attend a 12-step program for this?  Well, until then, I am Annie.  You may know me as freezeframe03.  I've had a flickr photostream for three years.  I kinda treated it like it was my "blog" and diary for my photography, at first, then my sewing/quilting, that I'm better at than photography.  So far I've managed to stay under the 200 photo limit (always deleting the lesser photographs and sewing projects) to keep it a free account.  I see no need to pay until there is a need...which is beginning to sneak up on me.  There's a button or some sort of block thingy over there on the right that you can click on to visit my flickr photostream, if you'd like.

And now I've decided to join the life of blog owners.  I've followed, I've visited, I've bookmarked and now I want to speak...oh goodness, help you all!  I have opinions and I'm not afraid to speak them!  So, what will you find here on my blog?  All kinds of stuff.  Like...


my sewing,

fabric postcards are my absolute favorite small project to make.

And wall quilts are a favorite.  I only have 3 throw quilts under my belt because I only just figured out that straight line quilting is ok.  How dense was I being - eh?!


You'll find fun photos of our 2-wheeled outings,

most will start with "At 60 mph..." because there is no stopping for pictures.  I also love riding my pedal power bicycle but it isn't happening in my current situation.

You'll find what I've read lately.

I'll chat about this book soon.  Very interesting.

And probably most frequently you'll find my musings and opinions on just about anything in this life that catches my attention and makes me think about it.  Good or bad.  There will be no wearing of rose colored glasses at this blog!  And be prepared to participate, because when I want to know something, I'll ask anybody anything.  I've embarrassed many a friend with my blunt curiosity.  But if I don't ask, I'll never know.  I figure if it's none of my business, I'll be told so.

I love it when I learn something new...even if it's something I should have known all along...like straight line quilting is ok...geezelouise I can't get over that one!  Once in a while I've even changed my opinion or musing when someone puts forth a logical/reasonable rebuttal...nothing is ever one-sided.  So, follow me if you like and feel free to comment and participate on my musings with your thoughts of whatever the subject might be.  You may even trigger a new musing in me.

I'd love to know how you found me, and if you decide to follow me, welcome!  If you have a blog, leave me the info so that I can come check out your blog and follow you if I don't already.  Thanks for visiting.

Make every day memorable!
Annie




14 comments:

Sparky said...

Ahh you have color, a blog, photos, YOU, we are now prepared and long overdo I say to your musings..oh yes....lovely blog all tied up in you..

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hi Annie, Welcome to the world of bloggin! I look forward to you musings!

carol said...

E-gads, look out world! She's finally loose to tell what she "really thinks"! AND, she will.......but oh so well! I'm anxious to join in and welcome you to the world of blogging! Now, hopefully, Samm will add you to my blog list so I don't have to search the internet for you like I did today.

Wendy said...

wow! Wonderful for you and glad you stepped into the blogging world :) Your work is wonderful and thank you for sharing all that you do! I will joyfully be back to follow along in what you do share and thank you for it! Happy Hugs!

Annie said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies! I appreciate it bunches!

Anonymous said...

Anyone that starts out with coffee can't be all bad :)
Of course I found you on Flickr!
Looking forward to following your musings.

Staci said...

Yay! I'm so glad you finally have a blog! I love seeing your work!

Cheryl said...

Hi Annie I am so happy that you are now blogging. I have seen your work on flicker and love it! Welcome to Blog Land Have a wonderful day
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

Unknown said...

Hi, and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I found you through Flickr, been looking at your works there :o) Looking forward to follow you here aswell!
My blog: www.myequiltingoglittannet.blogspot.com

Gmama Jane said...

Well, Annie, welcome to the world of Bloggers with opinions!! You will find you have good company in expressing your opinions. I found you via the greatest, the latest and the best, Madame Samm...who else??
Now i will become a follower and you can hop on over to Grandmamas Stories and follow me...Deal?? Great!
http://grandmamasstories.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Gmama Jane - Deal! Your most recent blog post made me laugh...such a good photo of you in your new dress! :-)

I've been to all your blogs and am now a follower of you as well! I'm having a wonderful time and I'm glad you're here!

busyascanbe said...

Welcome Annie! You will love blogging! And you new blog looks good.

Unknown said...

Hi Annie I knew you would get here with all your beautiful post cards and such...welcome to blogland and I will see you on this side also...

Rene' said...

Welcome Annie to the wonderful world of blogging! I look forward to reading your musings. You are off to a fabulous start!!! Can I say...I love your blog button and header...it was the first thing that caught my eye!