Thursday, February 7, 2019

Calendar Journal 2019

I’m enjoying my new process style for my calendar journaling.



I keep telling myself to get more creative with the journaling part, but it seems there is always something more pressing to get creative with.  Most times I’m lucky just to write in the block.

Several months ahead are ready for filling in the days doings.




I’m glad to have found a good home for the Tim Holtz Paper Dolls.


I’m perfectly happy getting some use of my rather extensive Washi Tape collection.





I sure hope July doesn’t all of a sudden show up and I’m not ready for it!  It could happen...times flies by so fast when you aren’t 5 years old anymore.

9 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

looks awesome....well done!!
x Karen

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Looks great Annie. Oh to be so organized and in colorful creative style too!

jenclair said...

Looking good! Can't wait to see all of the blocks filled in :)

sheila 77 said...

Gosh you are ahead of yourself (except that July will be here in a flash). Love all the pretty colours and the shape of the diary/calendar. Fun face who doesn't like snow shovelling and cute idea to use postage stamps on 8th or 9th either to hide something or because nothing happened. That's a good idea which I will "steal" if I ever get round to writing a diary.

Turid said...

I love looking at your journals. Your hand writing is perfect. I've never learnt to write like that.

Ruth said...

As we move into each new month I eagerly await your calendar journal posts. They as so much fun to look at. I love your little booklets too. It seems to me you are having a lot more fun with your paper crafting than I am having lately working with fabric. You inspired me to write my daily happenings on my calendar and now I am thinking maybe I want to get a bit more creative.

Renee said...

I love the direction your journal is taking! awesome as always

Tera Callihan said...

These are beautiful ♡♡♡♡ my favorite is may, not just because it's my birthday month...lol I love the colors and characters!! But they are all perfect!!!

Sherry said...

Look at you so organized and prepared for six months already. Love your designs and use of Washi tape. I find Washi tapes age out and become sticky and won’t unroll or stay stuck properly. So...Use them or Lose them!