Friday, March 31, 2023

March Alpha Table Scraps Challenge

The Alpha Table Scraps Challenge letters for March are 
B and/or U
This challenge is hosted by

Well, the letter B was an easy one for my postcards.

Bird



Bee
(the bee is from the pattern but the flower is from my imagination)



Bunny



U took a bit of thought to avoid an umbrella.

This is Uncle Floyd and he is an Uber driver.



As always, I’ve reduced the Bloomin’ Minds patterns to fit a postcard size (except for the bee, he happened to be the perfect size right off the pattern).

10 comments:

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Once again Annie, you created such fun postcards! Uncle Floyd the Uber Driver cracks me up! My youngest nephew is an Uber driver.

Turid said...

Such fun cards again. I have to check up that patterns. Wishing you a nice Easter.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I absolutely adore your fabric postcards, Annie. The bee is clever, but I love that bunny. I also like the Uber driver. Very clever way to use the letter U. You are SO talented. These are incredible and I love the colors you chose, too.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your postcards are adorable, Annie! You had me with the very first one - the sweet bird - but as I read through and got down to Uncle Floyd the Uber driver, I was smiling more and more. So fun!

Lin said...

All so lovely especially your bird. xx

The Joyful Quilter said...

UNCLE Floyd the UBER driver? ROFL!!! You've made some really fun postcards this month, Annie, and your Bunny is sporting April's Color of the Month. My favorite is that darling BIRD postcard with just a hint of GREEN!!

Deb A said...

So FUN and love the Uncle Uber driver!

Createology said...

Annie you have the best imagination and designs for your fabric post cards. Each one is so cute…especially Uncle Uber Driver!
Spring is Sprouting here…finally. Blessings Dear…

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Annie, those are really cute!

NordicBet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.