Friday, April 28, 2023

April AlphaTable Scraps Challenge

The Alpha Challenge letters for April are
Y and/or N
This year long challenge is hosted by The Joyful Quilter

My postcard for the letter N is everyone’s favorite Neighbor, Nosey Nellie



Next I took advantage of the letter Y to make a couple more Yule postcards to send out come Christmas time.





I used current favorite patterns for postcard making by Bloomin’ Minds. As usual, I have reduced the pattern designs to fit a 4” X 6” postcard size. 



Happy mail day!

10 comments:

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Cute, cute, cute postcards, Annie! That tall snowman is a hoot! Looks like she is starting to melt from the top down. LOL!

Lin said...

Lovely fun cards Annie. xx

The Joyful Quilter said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for sharing them with the ABC (Table) SCRAPS Challenge for April!

quiltingbydawn said...

These snowmen are so cute! The Blooming Mind patterns are adorable! I really should get a few to make to add to my snowman collection! 😉

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Oh, those are cute! Love the snowmen, and Nosy Nellie, too. Someone's going to enjoy getting them in the mail!

Deb A said...

Those are oh, sew cute!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am in AWE of these. You are SO talented,

Ruth said...

Oh Annie, I love your postcards they are always so well done and so fun to look at. I have been following along and watching every day (well almost every day) and I have tried to post comments because I love all your scrap quilts and post cards etc. If I have a problem posting it is probably my fault because I am pressed for time. However, then I never get back to it. Life is getting in the way of all my fun right now. However I am still checking and enjoying your posts so that is fun.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Annie, what cute mini postcards!

Createology said...

Annie you are so clever with your postcards. I always enjoy seeing wha you are creating. Merry May Dear!