Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Bunny Zip Pouch

Etsy is full of fun and cute paper piecing patterns.



This bunny pattern found at Bubble Stitch, looks more complicated than it actually is.  I then tossed in a fabric color change.  The pattern is designed as a two color (brown and white) rabbit.  



I managed to get one section off a bit without noticing it, but I’m lettin’ that s**t go.  You know, the galloping horse and all.

I’ve made it into a zip pouch that measures 8.25” X 7.25”



My very good friend likes bunnies.
And bunnies like carrots.

The carrot pattern is found at Sugaridoo.



My friend also loves purple.



The bunny pattern was made at the 6” block size and the carrot was reduced to 75% of the original pattern size.

11 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Cute bag Annie. It reminds me of an origami bunny.

Anonymous said...

So cute. You did great piecing all those little pieces!

Anonymous said...

That anonymous is me, Caroll. Can't get it to accept my password. Gads.

Tera Callihan said...

Adorable! Looks like that would be so many tiny pieces!!!

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Adorable! I will leave the paper piecing to you Annie. I prefer applique. I don't get along well with PP.

Lin said...

Great gift Annie, I love the combination of rabbit and carrot. xx

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW super cute, Annie, and a really sweet gift!!

tink's mom said...

What a great combo for this little purse. I can't get a handle on paper piecing so I am very impressed with the pic of the back of the sweet bunny. Your friend will love it.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, lady! I never have been able to get a hold of paper piecing. It whips my tail every time I try. Lol
Love the bunny and his carrot is perfect! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Well it didn’t tell you who commented. Phooey. It’s me, Snoodles. Lol

craftytrog said...

The pouch is adorable Annie! I love the sweet bunny.